Tsundoku

Friday, July 15, 2016









The holidays are drawing closer and closer to an end and I have still yet to study for my maths test - instead Hillary and I had some very good matcha and red bean egg waffles from Haven. It was a super windy and chilly day even though it was quite sunny, so after a while we decided to ditch walking and headed back onto the train. We also managed to score generous servings of crepes and milk tea at a very affordable price and that was pretty much the highlight of the entire day.

As for an update with my reading, I somehow managed to buy another book but I am currently reading Time Warped by Claudia Hammond and it's all about time perception and is extremely interesting and not a difficult read at all! I think my original idea of finishing all these books in the holidays was a bit optimistic considering I just roll around in bed all day.


Watch Hillary's super cute vlog here and find her on Instagram





The jacket I'm wearing was actually my dad's - I found it whilst looking through old clothes for my textiles assignment and it's been my favourite jacket ever since. It's super versatile but more importantly, it's equal parts comfy and warm!









0 comments