Duende

Tuesday, July 05, 2016




I may have possibly disappeared during the school term, but the holidays are back again and so am I! Isabella and I went to see the Frida Kahlo & Diego Rivera collection at the Art Gallery of NSW, had lunch (I don't think I've ever been so on edge whilst trying to eat a chicken burger) and finally spent the afternoon looking through books. My plan for these holidays is to read a lot more; I have 7 books (for now) that I am extremely excited to get through!






When I first saw this coat in store, I knew I had to get it. There were only 2 left and when I found out there were four pockets, I was sold. Not to mention it's a gorgeous red and was on sale. Surprisingly, this coat is the only red piece of clothing in my wardrobe - or not, considering more than half the things I own are black, grey or white.










Props to Isabella for lugging my bag around the gallery and putting up with me pointing out all the nice frames to her, and then later being terrorised by an ibis.





0 comments