Scintilla

Monday, April 11, 2016





Hello! It's definitely been a while but I am back with the start of the holidays! I am definitely looking forward to taking a well-needed break from school and sleeping in. Hillary and I met up (I would say to catch up, but it was not even a whole day since I saw her last) and headed over to Three Williams for their iconic french toast, which is definitely one of the best I've had so far. I only say "one of" because I sadly do not remember every french toast experience I've encountered.








Currently, I've been really into pieces with ribbed detailing and this split shirt-dress was a super simple way to incorporate it into my wardrobe.





ALSO, I have indeed invested in a watch and I am completely in love with it. There's really nothing else I can say - I mean, just look at this photo.


Find Hillary on Instagram here

0 comments