Cynosure

Friday, December 18, 2015



There's something bittersweet about the holidays arriving. As much as I love the fact that I don't have to wake up until 1pm, there's a part of me that's freaking out thinking about next year. I am very much looking forward to not having to turn off my alarm at 5:30am and pretending that I will actually get out of bed.




I think you'll all be pleased to know I bought a top today that actually isn't grey or black. Keep an eye peeled for it because I love it a lot and it will definitely make an appearance sometime soon! I also picked up a 2016 diary from Kikki.K today with my birthday voucher and I am extremely keen to start using it. Hopefully it'll help me stay on track in the new year which scarily is not as far away as I'd like to think it is...






0 comments