Heliophilia

Sunday, December 06, 2015


It's been a while since I've gone anywhere and actually worn anything worth documenting, but today seems to be the exception. The sun was out, my mum wanted to go to a beach, so off we went to Manly. I also managed to score a new swimsuit set so I am looking forward to finding an excuse to wear it in the holidays.









In case you haven't noticed already, yes, I cut my hair. I've been wanting to for a good chunk of the year and dance just seemed to be in the way forever - but now that the year is drawing to a close, I finally got the opportunity and here we are!





Once again, sorry for disappearing over the school term but the summer holidays ARE coming up, which means six weeks of absolutely nothing but what I hope to be sunny days, good food and cute outfits.

photography; emily
(mainly because she asked)

1 comments